Monday 7 March 2016

ABOUT ME

WHO ARE YOU?

My name is Dayana. I do I love biologyMy interest in Biology started at a very young age due to spending a lot of time outdoors. I am intrigued by the functioning of living organisms and how they are all linked; one small change in one species will affect a whole range of others. Maybe bacause as living beings that are totally dependent on other creatures for our existence it makes sense to have some kind of inbuilt fascination with how living things function and their complex relationships with each other. And perhaps biology seems more directly relevant to our everyday life in terms of questions such as how we evovled in the first place,why we get ill,inheritance etc. May not be that useful for a personal statement though! So let study about reproduction of flowering. Its my favourite subtopic in Biology ...




Have Fun Learning Biology!




Blogger TricksBlogger Tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment